c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

6/22 - Pull Apart Wings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, June 22, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh... not much going on today. Tomorrow is Friday, and that ties
right in with Saturday! Yippee! Sorry for not doing an issue last
night. I happed to be in Richfield again, taking care of 4 of my
10 clinics. This time I got to bring my sweet wife along. It was a
nice get away. Nothing fancy, just a 300 mile round trip business
trip. She took along her painting bag and painted some great
pictures while I worked.

I think it’s a little unfair; my company will pay for my meals,
but not for my sweet wife’s. (On the other hand, I guess that
makes sense...) But it was still a little still strange when we
went out for dinner (at the Wingers I go to when I travel there.)
and I had to ask for separate checks. They looked at me like I was
just being cheap, but the food was pretty good.

For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Here’s a cool little video. It’s from Criss Angel pulling a
woman apart.



=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

_________________________________________________________
¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Once upon a time there were three little bunny rabbits, Foot,
Foot-Foot, and Foot-Foot-Foot, and they were outside playing. All
of a sudden, Foot grabs his head and says, "I'm really sick. I
think I'm gonna die." So Foot-Foot and Foot-Foot-Foot run into the
house and say, "Mama, come quick, Foot's sick and we think he's
gonna die." She says, "Foot-Foot and Foot-Foot-Foot, you go and
get the doctor." So they go to the doctor and say, "Doctor,
doctor, come quick. Foot's sick and we think he's gonna die."
Doctor says, "I'll be there as soon as I can." Well, the doctor
wasn't in time and Foot died, so they buried him. And Foot-Foot
and Foot-Foot-Foot just sat around the house and moped. Finally
Mama says, "Foot-Foot and Foot-Foot-Foot you go outside and play.
Foot's dead and that's all there is to it." While they're outside
playing, all of a sudden, Foot-Foot grabs his head and says,
"Foot-Foot-Foot, I'm sick just like Foot was and I think I'm gonna
die." So Foot-Foot-Foot runs into the house and says, "Mama, come
quick, Foot-Foot's sick and I think he's gonna die." She says,
"Foot-Foot-Foot, you go and get the doctor." So he went to the
doctor and said, "Doctor, doctor, come quick. Foot-Foot's sick and
I think he's gonna die." Doctor says, "I'll be there as soon as I
can." Foot-Foot-Foot says, “You’d better hurry doctor, we’ve
already got on Foot in the grave!”


<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>


I spent 20 minutes explaining life insurance options to one of our
employees. After reviewing the different plans and monthly
deductions, he decided to max out, choosing $100,000 worth of life
insurance. But he had one last question. "Now," he said, "what do
I have to do to collect the money?"

_________________________________________________________
¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The escalator was broken, and the only way out of the airport was
up a flight of stairs. I had a big suitcase and a sore knee.
I began dragging my bag and was making a loud thud on every step
when a man behind me grabbed it and carried it to the top.
"That was so chivalrous," I gushed, thanking him. "Chivalry had
nothing to do with it," he said. "I've got a splitting headache."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home