c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

3/24 - New Thing - Today's Video

We're going to try a new edition every once in awhile here at Marty's
Joke of the day. I'll call it the video of the day section. Here's an
interesting one I found today.

=-=-=-



Speed Painting with Ketchup and French Fries
[Amazing what you can do with a huge order of fries, 10 packets of
ketchup, and a bunch of talent. It's got kind of annoying music,
but worth watching...]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home