c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2/7 - Welcome to the real world

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sweet wife sat down with son #4 today, and asked him, “So, how
is school going? Do you like it? Are you doing ok?”

He said, “Yeah, most of it is fun, but sometimes I have to sit
down even when I don’t want to, and pay attention. Sometimes it’s
even boring.”

Hmm... Welcome to the real world kid.



For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Still quiet today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home