c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, January 30, 2006

1/30 - Same Drill, Different Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, January 30, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Friday my sweet wife said she asked son #4 what he did at (his 4th day of) school that day. He looked at her and sighed heavily, “It’s the same thing every day mom!” Wow, its gunna be a long 14 years to get this one educated.

He did end up saying that he got scared when the fire drill alarm went off and he didn’t know what to do. My sweet wife asked what happened and he said the teacher held his hand and they went outside. “So it wasn’t so scary was it?” He said, “I guess not.”

For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

I have a problem with the words 'holy crap' as well. How can crap
be holy? I'm with you on that phrase - I dislike it very much!
Another 2 words used together, and often by the announcers at ball
games are 'awfully good'. Now, how can something be awful and good
at the same time? Good work on how you and your sweet wife are
raising your children.
~Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home