c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, August 08, 2005

And you thought ~that~ was stressfull

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, August 08, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[NOTE: This was the beginning of our trip down brain tumor lane. It was
back in August of 2005. Click the "next" buttons down at the bottom and
you can read our whole story. If you want to see what's happening today
go to http://martysjotd.blogspot.com ]

Remember last week when I told you my sweet wife and I were
stressing out over our upcoming 2½ week trip to Nauvoo and Chicago?
That was nothin’. Since we’re a full service ezine, I guess you get
the good with the bad. Beside, I can’t think of anything humorous
today.

Son #4 has been having problems seeing out of one of his eyes. We
took him in to the ophthalmologist today, and he said there was a
problem, but he needed more tests. We have to head up to the
University of Utah medical center, the only place in the state that
does these tests. They have to sedate him put electrodes on his
head, flash lights in his eyes or something, and see what kind of
response his brain shows.

And I thought Buddy our ‘grand’ dog’s broken leg was serious.

The test is Thursday morning, the day before we leave. It’s gunna
be an exciting week I tell ya...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

We tried the google earth program. It was pretty cool. Our house
is surrounded by trees and we can't see our neighbors so we feel
like we have a pretty private area here but we could see our house
and garage and pool... ...Well I'm going to go and see if I can get
a good look at the White House just for the heck of it. Take Care
Heather F.

[>A fifth generation farmer has determined that his son will be]
[>the first in their family to go to college.]

Hi Marty; I love the book learning joke; cutest ever.
Shirley T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home