c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Oh the humanity!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a lady at work tell me that her home computer was acting
really funny. “It’s was really slow too” she said. I told her to
bring it in and I’d look at it over my lunch hour. I’m never seen a
computer this bad before. It was a fairly new computer and had the
normal programs on it, but it was painfully dog slow, and wouldn’t
do half the stuff you told it to. She said her virus scanner hadn’t
been working for awhile either.

I tried to run a free virus program off of the net, but one of the
viruses she had kept shutting it down. I persisted, and about 30
minutes later I got the software to run. I called her on the phone
when it was half way done and said, “Hey, I want to show you
something. You have 89 viruses on your system.” She didn’t believe
me. By the time she got down to see her computer, it had over 100
of them. Then, and the very end, it hit a big pocket of them. She
ended up having 591 viruses on her system! I’ve never seen a system
with so many viruses before. I gave her a hard time, and think I
embarrassed her.

Speaking of embarrassment, we had some friends over tonight (who
shall remain numberless...) I said to the dad, “Hey, which of your
little ones told my son #4 that he could pee in our pool?” He said,
“What?!” I said, “Yeah, son #4 came home today and told me that he
learned he could pee in your pool.” He called over his son. “Son,
you don’t go pee in our swimming pool, do you?” His 5 year old son
looked surprised and said, “No dad, just in the little wading
pool.”

Oh boy...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

> A couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks.
> He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports car so she
> could zip through traffic around town.

Didn't read Friday's issue, did you?
~Justin

[THAT’S where I heard that joke before. Man, you do some good stuff
on Fridays!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home