c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Of course they know me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other day my sweet wife took son #4 to the park to play. There
was another group of kids having a birthday party of 4 and 5-year-
olds. My sweet wife said that she had the toughest time keeping him
away from the party. He kept going over and asking if he join them.
He kept saying, “But mom, I want to go over and play with my
friends.” My sweet wife said, “They may be your friends, but they
don’t know you.” In an arrogant attitude he said, “But mom, I’m
[first name]!!”

Hmm... Nothing like ~expecting~ the world to revolve around you...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty


=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

...thanks for all the little stories about your family and all
the good jokes as well. Those kids of yours must be growing up
fast. Enjoy them while you can - before you know it, they'll be
leaving the nest.. We have friends who just had their 5th. child
and they changed their e-mail address to 'fullhouse'. I answered
her back and said, "We could change our address to either
'emptynest' or twooldies'.
Have a good one –
Catherine M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home