c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Darth Pee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, May 19, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, what a movie. I think I’ll give Star Wars III a 3½ out of 4
boys rating. It was kinda cool to have watched the first two, then
see episode 3. (If you are going to see the movie I suggest doing
it that way). And, it tied into the 1977 Star Wars episode IV very
nicely. (Although seeing how Darth Vader gets all mangled up, was a
little visually disturbing... but son #3 said it was ‘cool’...)

Anyway, while we went to the movie, son #4 got to stay with some
neighbors (as I only had 5 tickets) and they went to a church
social. He came back with a different, larger kids’ shirt on. When
my sweet wife came back to the car, carrying his other shirt, I
asked what happened. Son #4 piped up from the back seat and said,
“Zack jus’ pee on my shirt.” (Zack is another 4 year old)

Now, how would you feel if you were Zack’s mom. (hehehe) Glad it
wasn’t the other way around!

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

None today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home