c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day Humor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, is this the last day of May already? Boy does time fly! We had
a great Memorial Day weekend. Sunday night sons #1 and #2 were
staying at their cousin’s house, so Monday morning we picked them
up, plus their cousin, and visited some graves downtown. It rained
and rained while we were there, so we made a quick trip of it.
After we got back in the van to go home, someone said, “I need to
go to the bathroom!” Of course, everyone else said the same thing.
We were just a few blocks from my work, and I’ve got a 24 hour key
to get in, so we headed over to the office. My sweet wife stayed in
the van and I took 5 little boys into the bathroom. It was really
weird going through with no one there. Anyway, I told the boys that
there was a security camera at the door as we left. Each one of
them turned and waved at the camera, (son #1 stuck his tongue out)
as we left. Today the phone operators watched it and laughed and
laughed.

If they think that’s funny, they ought to come to dinner at my
house some night!

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home