c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Snot Nose'd little kid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday son #4 learned a new trick. He’s got a runny nose, and
was tired of wiping and blowing it. He came up to my sweet wife and
told her he couldn’t get it out. “What?” she said. Apparently he
had taken Kleenex, rolled it up, and stuffed it in his nose to stop
it from running. “You put too much in there, that’s why it got
stuck” my sweet wife said.

So today he walked up to her holding part of a Kleenex asking,
“Mom, is this too much or not enough?”

I guess he wanted her to help him decide the optimal amount of
Kleenex you can use to stuff up in your nose, stop it from running,
and still be small enough so that it won’t get stuck.

My sweet wife did the prudent thing, blew and whipped his nose and
sent him on his way.

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty


=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

None today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home