c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Dream'n while you sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, April 18, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looks like we decided at family night tonight, to head to south
eastern Iowa along the mighty Mississippi for our summer vacation
this year. There are some historical sites there, we’ll have some
family to visit, and we’ll get to drive through some of my old
stomping grounds in Iowa that I grew up in. Of course, it’s been a
LOT of years since I’ve been there. I wonder if things have changed
that much. Does anyone have any interesting sites we could visit
driving along I-80, East to Iowa City, than South? I wonder if we
can plan to drive Wyoming and Nebraska in the dead of night?
(grin)...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home