c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Chocolate thumbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we sat down for dinner tonight, son #4 was sitting in his
seat with his blue blanket. He’s had that thing for years. And, it
doesn’t matter what he’s doing, if you give him his blanket, he
puts it up to his ear, and pops in his thumb in his mouth. It was
no different tonight. Since he had his 4th birthday, I’ve been
giving him kind of a hard time about sucking his thumb. I said,
“Hey, who’s that ~3~ year old I just saw sucking his thumb?” Son #4
said, “Oh, he’s not here anymore. He’s in the bathroom with Buddy!”

Yeah, eating my chocolate ‘eh?

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Hey, I read an interesting article today about the minuteman
project. It’s kinda sad and scarey at the same time. It’s at
http://www.minutemanproject.com/3A66509.html If you haven’t heard
about the project, go to www.minutemanproject.com.

p.p.s. And, don’t forget the Scout uniform and Piranha’s on eBay
(the fish are still only a penny!)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmartysg


=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

We were in the car and Connor said he wanted to go home and have
some Christmas cookies. I told him we were out so he said how about
Halloween cookies? I said we don't have any of those either so he
told me to just make some. Then he was thinking and he said, "I
hope it can be Halloween and Christmas and pack meeting again."
Pack meeting must rank right up there with him. Then he was saying
how cool it is that Uncle Greg was an army guy and that daddy was a
pilot and he wanted to know what his uncles were. His exact words
were, "What's Uncle Justin pretending to be?" and "What's Uncle
Duane pretending to be?"
~Justin’s Favorite Sister in AZ.

[Yeah, what ~IS~ Justin pretending to be? Certainly not a
substitute Friday fill-in joke master. (hehehe)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home