c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, January 08, 2007

1/8 - Green Brine Water

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, January 08, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a pretty good family night tonight. We voted at dinner to
watch ‘Return of the Pink Panther’ and have popcorn. I think I’ve
seen that movie about 100 times, but it’s still funny. The kids
liked it this time too.

This morning my sweet wife sent me an email about her conversation
with son #4 just before breakfast. She asked him what he wanted
and he said, “What you have?” (What do you have?) She replied that
we had eggs or cereal. With a disappointed look he said, “ohhhh!
We don't have any pickles!” So that’s what he got for breakfast. A
pickle. (and an apple and milk) Yuck. Milk and pickles. I think he
needs his potassium levels back up or something.

Why, once I even had a wife that loved to drink pickle juice.

What a minute, she’s still here!

And, did you know, they even sell pickle juice... check this out.

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty


_________________________________________________________
¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

During our engagement, Anthony would tease me about how I had
"trapped" him into proposing. He claimed he was just an innocent
bystander who had been swept into the upcoming nuptials. On our
wedding day, Anthony waited for me at the altar. As my parents
gave him my hand in matrimony, he turned to me and whispered,
"Gotcha."

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

John was driving home from one of his business trips in Northern
Arizona when he saw an elderly Navajo man walking on the side of
the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, he stopped the car
and asked the Navajo man if he would like a ride. With a silent
nod of thanks, the man got into the car. Resuming the journey,
John tried in vain to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo
man. The old man just sat silently, looking intently at everything
he saw, studying every little detail, until he noticed a brown bag
on the seat next to John. "What in bag?" asked the old man. John
looked down at the brown bag and said, "It's a bottle of wine. I
got it for my wife." The Navajo man was silent for another moment
or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, he
said:... "Good trade....."
~Wanda D.

_________________________________________________________
¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

One evening a preschooler, Krystal, and her parents were sitting
on the couch chatting. Krystal asked, "Daddy, you're the boss of
the house, right?" Her father proudly replied, "Yes, I am the boss
of the house." But Krystal quickly burst his bubble when she added
"Cause Mommy put you in charge, huh Daddy?"
~Wanda D.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home