c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, April 03, 2006

4/3 - Holding our breath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, April 03, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, tomorrow’s the big day. Son #4 is getting his 2nd post op MRI tomorrow. I’ve got a little uneasy feeling about this one, but we’ll just have to wait and find out what the scan shows.

It’s a good thing that we’ll have to leave pretty early with him tomorrow, because he’ll get no breakfast. He gets a little cranky when he doesn’t get breakfast. But then again, so do I.

Not much else to write, I’m busy holding my breath.

Wish us luck!

For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after
1AM in the morning, the time and date will be;

01:02:03 04/05/06.

That probably won't ever happen again in your lifetime!
~Sandra B.

It;s soo hadr to tpye wtih my fnginers corossed, but tehy will be
corossed utnil we haer that all is wlel whith [sno 4#].
(I;ll tpye slwoer....) There are so many people praying for him,
I KNOW everything will be fine!! So glad you and your sweet wife
could get away for a day, and what a fabulous place! Who knew we
had something that nice so close to home?? Prayers and love to
[son #4] and all of you.
~Betty H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home