c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, March 27, 2006

3/27 - Shooting for Scouts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, March 27, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Saturday we had our annual Scouting for Food drive. I always
get a little nervous before the Scout show up. I never know how
many to expect. We only had 3 from the troop show up, but with my
sweet wife, son #3 and a couple of other leaders, it went pretty
quick. The night before the food drive, I told son #3 that we
could go shooting when we were done, but it turned out to be too
windy. Son #3 was pretty disappointed, but we’ll get him next
weekend. So then I stayed home and painted our new front door. I
even stayed pretty clean and didn’t get too much on the porch!

After that, we had to go to play practice. Since I’ve been to
almost every practice, and when I don’t have lines I just kind of
hang around and watch the rest of the cast do their parts, the
director keeps adding extra lines to my part. I was doing pretty
well until I got up to do one of my scenes and I was totally lost.
“Um, where ~are~ we?” I said. Funny, after that the directory
didn’t have any extra lines for me. We’re supposed to have all of
our lines memorized by Thursday. I think I’ll need you guys to
wish me luck!

Now, I just need to find an internet site that will teach me how
to do a thick German accent. Any ideas?

For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

None today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home