c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

3/16 - Play Green

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, March 16, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy St. Paddy’s day! Don’t forget to wear your green tomorrow!

It’s been a long day. I got home just in time to wolf down some
dinner, then it was off to a 3 hour play practice. Since I only
have a few lines, I thought I’d bring the trusty camera and snap a
bunch of pictures. (A few of them are at the blog site.)

I have one scene with Frau Schmidt. And, since I’m really bad with
names, after the scene, I leaned over to my sweet wife and said, “What’s
Frau Schmidt’s name?” She looked at me and said with a slow and deliberate
voice, “F-R-A-U S-C-H-M-I-D-T”.

Thanks, that’s not quite what I meant.
















For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

[and about those eggs in a bag...]

I've done this many times before, and it works really well - the
omelets come out perfect. But you need to be really sure that the
ziplocks can survive the boiling water - the first bags I tried it
with totally disintegrated!
Jason A.

Marty.. this went around here last year at Church and several of
my friends tried it..they had a blast..said it definately
works..JUST make SURE the bag is sealed.. it makes a wonderful
mess in the boiling water if you don't!!! Would be wonderful on a
camping trip and you can put their names on them if someone
doesn't want the same things in their Omelet..
Debi S.

Marty... I have not tried the Omelets in a Bag, but I know folks
who have and they say it works great.
Linda B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home