c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

2/23 - Caption Contest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, February 23, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was fun. I put 8 pictures of my family on the blog, and
my sweet wife said 7 of them were really cute. She said, “Now
people will know why I smacked you in the eye; For putting
pictures of me making faces on your site!”

Oops...

But, I don’t feel ~too~ awful bad about putting that picture up.
Tonight they called everyone for play practice to come in for
promotional portraits. I thought, cool! This is actually big time
production stuff. I’ll have professional portraits done of son #2,
my sweet wife, and me. Hmm... a portrait of me. Me and my black
eye. The photographer promised me that she could Photoshop out a
simple black eye for me. I hope she’s as good as my sweet wife!

At lunch today my sweet wife and I were chuckling over some of the
pictures that I put up last night, and she mentioned that I
skimped a little on son #3 in the photo line up. So, for tonight’s
issue, I’ve put up a funny photo and we’re going to have our first
photo caption contest. Head on over to the blog
(http://martysjotd.blogspot.com) and check out the picture, and
send me a funny caption to go along with it. It’s Thursday, so
I’ll give you the weekend to email me captions.



For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. BTW, I was over at Justin’s dad’s house last Friday. Justin
was on the phone talking with his mom. His mom looked at me and
said, “Hey wait, Justin has something for you...” She said he was
looking around for it. He didn’t find it, and then said he didn’t
want to talk to me on the phone. Bummer. But I know Justin is
somewhere. He might be back in Canada saying hi to friends. I
think they have internet connections in Canada. Don’t they?

If anyone knows where Justin is, say “Hi” for me!

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Marty,
Thanks alot, FOR ALL OF YOUR "JOTD's, and extra kudos for 'photo
blog'. kutgw!
Bob B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home