c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

12/06 - Stormy Elephants

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got our first real storm of the season today. Mostly cold air,
but it did leave about 3 or 4 inches of snow. Just enough to really
slow rush hour traffic down today. Son #4, my sweet wife and I went
to two eye appointments at 3:00 today. They found that he has some
light sensitivity in his right eye (which I thought was totally
gone). He has improved a little seeing close (now 20/80) but got a
little worse since the radiation on seeing things far away
(20/200). I guess that’s considered legally blind.

Anyway, with the storm it took us just over 2 hours to get from the
University eye center and Children’s hospital to our home. I didn’t
even stop. I continued on to the church where we had young men and
young women combined activity at 7PM. We went and sang carols in
the snow for about 45 minutes, and then opened white elephant
gifts.

Not much else going on today.

Anyway,
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:


None today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home