c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Special Edition

We took son #4, our 4-year-old son Jimmy, into Primary Children's
Medical Center this morning for an MRI. Things turned out worse than
expected. He's got a larger than golf ball sized tumor in the back
left side of his head. They will be doing surgery tomorrow to remove
it.

Fasting and Prayers (and a little good luck wishing) for the
surgeons hands, and his recovery would be appreciated.

I'll be back on-line when I can.

Marty

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, my name is Teri and I used to live across the street from you (Jeanette's oldest daughther). I have heard so much about Jimmy the last couple of years. Mom says he comes over and asks for 1 piece of candy for him and one for the mail man and then puts it in the mail box. I hope all goes well with him, my mom is so worried. Teri (Ishmael) Angus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home