c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What to do... What to do...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much to say tonight. I told the boys that they had better clean their rooms before fido gets here, or fido won’t get here. They aren’t moving fast enough. So now I’m not looking forward to any of the options I have.
1) “Make” them clean their rooms
2) Clean their rooms myself
3) Tell them they can’t have a puppy

None of those sound fine. We’ll figure something out.

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Hi--just thought I would say--wait till you get your dog & see what
kind of personality he/she has! That's what I did with my 7 yr. old
lab mix (got her when she was about 4 months old from the
shelter). She was wild & crazy so I called her Spunky!Altho you
have some really excellent names picked out---I liked the
'Superfly' one!! haha But seriously, I know you will enjoy the
company of an animal again, esp. a dog....nothing is as great as a
dog, at least to me!... ...Good luck on your pup......hope you can
post a picture sometime!
~Unknown

How about naming the dog "Phideaux" ?
~Kay

[Fido? Maybe he could spell better than I can!]

Thought you might want to use this link to find out what dog you
are!! ;-)

Go to the link "What Dog Are You?" in the lower right hand corner.... http://www.gone2thedogs.com/index.html

Personally, I would reconsider the Brittany
spaniel...they are very protective! We had one when I was young.
When my brother was playing tackle football with friends, the one
tackling my brother got a nice bite on the ankle!! Needless to
say, we had to put our dog down (she had nipped at other friends
before....). Very sad! I would suggest a lab or a golden
retriever! Good luck!
–Connie

[Well, this one’s a freebie, and already chomp’n at the bit to get
here...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home