c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Same Stuff, Different Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, February 10, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, gotta make this a quick one tonight. I still have to find that
3 oz. flashlight for the backpack trip tomorrow...

I asked my sweet wife what story to tell tonight. She said that
when Monday morning rolled around, and the 3 oldest started getting
ready for school, son #4 ran to the front door, put his back
against it, spread his arms out and yelled, “You guys can’t go to
school, it’s Saturday!!”

Nice try. He had his brothers convinced, but not my sweet wife!

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Reading about your trials & tribulations, I'm beginning to
appreciate ole John King a whole lot more. Now, I'm grateful that
my service has taken me in a different direction the last 35 years
Norman O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home