c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Watch what you say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, February 24, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sweet wife and I got glasses a few weeks ago. She got some kinda
fancy ones, and I think she looks really good in them. I’ve even
told her she looks a lot younger. She went into the bathroom,
looked in the mirror and said, “No, they don’t make me younger,
they make me look older.” I said, “How do you figure?” She looked
in the mirror again and said, “See, now I can see all of my
wrinkles!”

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

MT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home