c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Tennis Playing Dogs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I took Buddy the puppy out to do his duty tonight, I tried to
teach him how to fetch a tennis ball. It didn’t work out very well.
After I threw the ball, he’d chase after it, mouth it for a second
or two, then run off and do something else. Maybe that book from
the internet wasn’t too far off when it said they had to be 10
weeks old before you should train them. At least he’s going outside
(most of the time) when we take him out every couple of hours...

Hey, it’s St. Patrick’s day tomorrow; Don’t forget to wear
something green!

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Nada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home