c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Flying Crabs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, March 03, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday night we had a salesman over to our home to show us a
fancy-dancy vacuum cleaner. They gave us $20 for KFC. Not too bad,
but we buy their system. But tonight we got to go to Red-Lobster.
They packed us in pretty tight, and had a 2-hour presentation on
fire safety. But the dinner was great! I ordered the shrimp scampi
and crab legs. Now crab legs are something you have to work at. As
brother-in-law #1 said, “Not only are they good to eat, it’s an
adventure!” Well, since I haven’t had crab for some time, I was a
little rusty trying to get to my food. I even bent the little fork
they give you. Then, I was trying to pry one piece of meat out of a
leg, and it popped out, flew through the air, and hit the lady who
was sitting next to me right in the face. I said, “Oh, I am so
sorry that just hit you.” We both laughed for a second, but that
was embarrassing!

Anyway, Mr. MasterGuard fire protection salesman is coming to our
house tomorrow or Saturday to “collect for dinner” and high
pressure sell us. Anyone know anything about MasterGuard fire
protection stuff?

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Marty.. Brittany are wonderul dogs.. my friend has one and that dog
has saved her kids lives more than once. They lived back off the
road, and if one of the kids made an unexpected getaway up the
gravel road, that dog, named Sassy, was right there..she got
between the child and the main road and wouldn't let them anywhere
near it. She would bark and carry on til my friend heard her and
went after the child. That was when she had 3 to keep track
of..even now that dog helps keep the 4 kids in line.. They
definately are protective of "Their" family!!
~debi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home