c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dad, The Aliens pooped in the bathroom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, after I bragged about Buddy the fastest house trained dog on
record, and hit ‘enter’ to submit the issue, I knew what I would
find in the bathroom. Yup, little Buddy left us a mess to clean up.
It’s a good thing we have tile floors!

Last night, we went to see ‘The Incredibles’ at the dollar theater.
We invited my #1 mom, and had a great time. Afterwards she offered
to feed my entire family. (Wow, wonder who got the better end of
that deal!) Hey mom, we’ll go see Lemony Snicket, or Sponge Bob
next week if you want to come! (grin)

Anyway, the kids brought home some balloons from the restaurant.
This afternoon son #4 was experimenting letting his helium filled
balloon go inside. We got it down a couple of times for him. But,
when he was outside with Buddy, he came running in, “Mom! I dropped
my balloon. Come outside and get it for me.” She tried to explain
that it was too high, and not coming back. “Where did it go?” he
said. “Way up in the sky. And the wind will carry it away.” He
thought for a second and said, “Go outside and the aliens will grab
it and give it to you.”

Where does that boy get his imagination?

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

All quiet today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home