c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Birthdays and Burgers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, March 21, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So tonight for family night, we decided to spend our Barnes and
Nobel gift cards that the boys got for Christmas. And, we decided
to celebrate son #4’s slightly belated 4th birthday, by going out
to dinner where he got to choose. He decided that he wanted
“Burbber King”. The other kids just sighed. But, it was his
birthday, so that’s where we decided to go. On the way there, we
passed a Red Lobster restaurant. “Son #4, do you want to go to Red
Lobster instead of Burger King?” I asked, knowing full well what
the answer would be. “No Dad, Burbber King!” The two oldest tried
to convince him otherwise, but I helped guide the conversation,
knowing full well we were on a Burger King budget. At dinner son #4
had to go to the bathroom. When he left to go, my sweet wife asked
him where he was going. He was several tables away and then yelled
back, rather loudly, “Mom, can’t you tell I have to go to the
bathroom? I’m holding my pe...(correct scientific name)”

Luckily the Burger King was more than 3 miles from our home, and we
didn’t know anyone there...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home