c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Gotta Game System?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, February 07, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you think of the Super Bowl? I’m not really into
football (Professional anyway) but we do have a family tradition of
always watching Super Bowl commercials. Only this year I thought
they were just so-so. I think the one I liked best was where they
were clapping in the airport for the service men. The second was
where they threw the bear out of the plane. Anyway, the game was
pretty good too.

On Saturday, one of son #3’s friends came over. While I was
downstairs, he left. He was only here about 20 minutes. Usually the
kids stay here for hours on end. So, I asked my sweet wife why Son
#3’s friend left so early. She said that when she talked to his mom
on the phone, my sweet wife told her, “Oh, I guess your son found
out that my son [and son’s #1, #2, and #4] were all grounded from
the game system. “I guess he didn’t want to play after all.” The
other mom laughed and said, “Hmm... that makes sense. I’ll bet
that’s why he wanted to come over and play at your son’s house.
He’s grounded from our game system too!”

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:
None today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home