c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Someboday called for you mom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, November 15, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mom, some lady called for your or son #1” said Son #2 when they
got home.

“Who was it?” my sweet wife asked.

He said, “I don’t remember. But her name started with L or S.”

My sweet wife replied back, “Did she leave a phone number?”

“No, but you’re supposed to call her as soon as you get back.”

Looks like we’ve got a little more phone message taking lessons
ahead for him...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Remember, to read ‘just the stories’ go to
http://martysjotd.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home