c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Flirting for suckers

468A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, November 11, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Veterans Day, Remembrance Day, and Armistice Day. And Happy
Birthday to the Marines!

Ok, picture the same car at the same bank, same teller, and same
thumb in the son #4’s mouth. As my sweet wife pulled up to the bank
yesterday, and started putting things in the drive up window
container (what do you call those things?) son #4, sitting behind
her said, “What’s that mom?”

She replied, “That’s where I put my deposits. The girl inside
slides it into the bank and takes out the stuff and puts the money
in the bank.”

As my sweet wife finished her business and the teller pulled in the
container son #4 says, “Ooooh... You’re good!”

The teller replies, “What did he say?”

*sigh*

Now I’ve got a 3-year-old flirt? He must just like the safety-pop
suckers he gets at the bank...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Remember, to read ‘just the stories’ go to
http://martysjotd.blogspot.com

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

[Addition to Tuesday’s Quiz]

8. Only three words in Standard English begin with the letters
"dw." They are all common. Name two of them. Dwarf, dwell, and
dwindle. [That's 3, isn't it?]

"Dwat it! I'll get that wabbit yet!"
~ Elmer Fudd (aka Lester M.)

[and the rash...]
>Strangest answer: Radish – Uncle Butter. [speaking of, my rash is
>mostly gone, but my hands and feet still itch. What's up with
>that? Anyone? Anyone?]

Marty... you work for a large health conglomerate in the
Intermountain West, and you're asking us for medical advice? Next
time you get a tech call at work, say that you'll answer their
question if they answer yours.
~ Justin H.

[Sure, someone doesn’t know how to turn their caps lock off or
can’t remember their password, and I’m gunna ask for medical
advice? Not... :-) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home