c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Radish Rash or out of luck?

Try Netflix for Free!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I was going to be lucky tonight, but it turns out, I
think I just ate something bad.

I came home tonight and was scratching my chest and neck. I didn’t
think anything about it, but my sweet wife came up to me and
started unbuttoning my shirt. (hubba hubba) I started to give her a
little hug and she pushed me away and kept at my buttons. (huh?)
She took my shirt off and said, “Oh, man. Does that hurt?”

I said, “No, just itches like crazy.” Seems I ate something I’m
allergic to, and broke out in a huge rash. Maybe it was those
radishes I had last night. We’ll just keep an eye on it.

Time will tell.

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Ok, and just to increase my chances... I told my sweet wife
I’d tell you about her latest adventure. If you check out the blog
side of the JOTD, you saw a picture of son #4 that my sweet wife
painted. Well, she’s decided to do “Pop Art” of other people’s
pictures. She’ll take a photo and make a painting out of it. You’ll
see what I mean by clicking on her auction. She’s so awesome!
Copy and paste this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3759528756

p.p.s
We’ve got another great quiz for everyone. Send your answers in,
and get mentioned on the JOTD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home