c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

What was that? Carbon Monoxide?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, October 21, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Honey!” I yelled up stairs.

“Yeah...”

“I’m writing the column. What happened funny tonight?”

“You don’t remember?”

Sighing and leaning on the wall, “No, I don’t remember. Tell me.”

“You remember, we were all laughing at the dinner table.”

Pause... “hmm... No, I guess I don’t remember...”

Again, pause... “I don’t remember either, but it was funny!”

“Just a sec.” Poking my head in the other room, “Son #2, what were
we all laughing at, at dinner tonight?”

“uhmmm... I don’t remember either...”

So, there you have it. Tonight you get to use your own imagination.
We must have lots of carbon monoxide in the house tonight. At least
we’ll sleep well!

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home