c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Son #4's new trick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Son #4 has a really cool new talent. He’ll walk up to just about
anyone, and say, “Watch me!” And if you don’t, he’ll keep bugging
you until you do watch him. He walks up to you with a glass full of
water. Then he drinks part of it, looks up at the ceiling, and
proceeds to gargle as loud as he can.

I think it’s one of those things that his brothers laughed at him
the first time he did it, so he thinks it’s the coolest thing in
the world.

Maybe I can sneak in some mouthwash next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home