c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Come and git it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We’re trying to figure out whom to invite to Thanksgiving dinner.
All of my wife’s brothers and sisters go to their in-laws for
Thanksgiving on Thursday. So my wife’s parents usually have a big
dinner for the family on Friday. My side of the family live out of
town, or are going out of town, so it’s just us the 6 of us.

I guess you can have a turkey dinner with just mom, dad, and four
little boys...

Is anyone going to be in town in need of a dinner?

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Remember, to read ‘just the stories’ go to
http://martysjotd.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home