c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Look what I can do grandma!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today my sweet wife had a dental appointment to clean her teeth.
It’s a little easier experience (at least for me) because I just go
to my mom’s office, and she takes care of me. She does like to
squirt water up my nose though. My mom had an appointment cancel,
so there was an extra slot open. She called my sweet wife to tell
her to bring son #4 in for his first dental experience.

He was a little scared when he saw his grandma with a mask on, but
he got over it quickly. I guess he played and drew pictures nicely
while it was my wife’s turn in the chair. One of the other people
poked her head in and said to him, “Hi, how are you?” He said, “My
name is son #4. I go potty in the boys bathroom, and my mom goes in
the girls one.” Then he got mad when everyone started laughing.

Then it was his turn in the chair. Because he’s got an “insider” in
the business, he got to sit in the chair and make it go up and
down. Then he got to put in his grandma in the chair and make her
go up and down. Then he found another button that tipped her head
down and her feet up. She went so far that she had to grab the arms
of the chair so she wouldn’t fall out. As my sweet wife quickly
pushed the opposite button to put my mom back upright, and said, “I
didn’t think it would go that far.” My mom nervously said, “I
didn’t either!”

Anyway... Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger juxtaposer said…

    Hey, Marty! Where in Utah are you? I go to BYU, so it was cool to see that you're in Utah. I like your blog. Maybe I'll add a link to it from mine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home