c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, September 27, 2004

This is a stickup - give me your suckers!

******************************************************************
Welcome to: Marty's Joke of the Day

If you'd like to receive daily emails from us,
send a blank email to martysjotd-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
visit us at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/martysjotd

******************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, September 27, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today my sweet wife went to the drive up window at the bank to cash
a check. Son #4 was sitting behind her in his car seat, with his
blue silk blanket. He hadn’t had a nap yet, so he was rubbing the
side of his face with his blanky, a sucking his thumb. The teller
was really nice and struck up a conversation with son #4. They were
chatting back and forth, and son #4 said, with his thumb still in
his mouth, “bwyi mont bwa bwscker.” The teller said, “What did he
say?” “Oh, he said he wanted a sucker” my sweet wife said.

Then she said to son #4, “take your thumb out so people can
understand you.” So he did. Then he looked at the teller and said,
“I gotta gun. I shoot you dead and you go aarggg...”

The teller said, “What did he say?”

My sweet wife finished her transaction, said, “You know, sometimes
I can’t tell what he’s saying either!” and quickly drove off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home