c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Being offensive - Blind Redheaded Mormons

******************************************************************
Welcome to: Marty's Joke of the Day

If you'd like to receive daily emails from us,
send a blank email to martysjotd-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
visit us at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/martysjotd

******************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mom, I think I like braces. I think they look cool.” Said Son #1
to my sweet wife the other day.

She said, “Huh? Why do you like braces?”

“I dunno, I like red hair too.” He continued.

“Oh really?” she said.

“And acne isn’t all that bad either.” He finished with.

My sweet wife waited just a second and said, “So, what’s her name?”

“Oh never mind!” he said as he turned and walked off.

So he likes red headed girls with braces and zits ‘eh? Well, we all
have to start out somewhere. (Grin)

Maybe that’s a little offensive. Well, guess I’m in a bit of an
offensive mood today. Look at this article I found. I found it on
the internet. We know that everything you find on the internet is
truth right?

Anyway, a teacher put a picture of the current president on the
wall next to the other presidents for back to school parent night.
One parent insisted the teacher put up a photo of John Kerry too,
or take down the president’s picture. She got kicked out of school
by the principal. Go figure!
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WABC_100304_middleschoolteacher.html

I guess I’m trying to see how many folks I can offend today. I
wonder if there are any of our readers who are red headed, red
neck’d, braces wearing, blind, Mormons with acne! If you’re out
there, speak up! Read today’s jokes...

And... Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Remember, to read ‘just the stories’ go to http://martysjotd.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home