c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

4/19 - Random Stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, April 19, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BATHROOM HUMOR...

Homer Simpson, "Mmmm... Bacon..."

=-=-=-


That Reminds me of a Simpson's episode
Homer's Triple Bypass

=-=-=-

I did this as a kid. Not so much the performing for others,
but I was a brilliant arm pit musician!



=-=-=-

Does anyone read Chinese? I'm dying to know what 'unrecycling' is!
We had a good friend in Hong Kong up until the last few months.
Maybe he's still around and can help us out on this one...


RECYCLING..... and .....UNRECYCLING cans???

=-=-=-

And finally, one last "hilarious" story.



Boys Contaminate W.Va. Town With Mercury;
Mayor: "Boys will be boys,"

11:18 PDT Clendenin, W.Va. (AP) -- A group of boys playing with mercury swiped from a dental office created an environmental headache for one small town after tracking it into their school, homes and church and up the steps of the public library.

(Full Story)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, Marty, but I don't see how this story was "hilarious". Or did I miss the sarcasm in your "e-tone"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home