c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/15 - Bama Slama?

Hmm... Guess I'm not the only one with the 'Double Standard' view
of the Don Imus firing. Oh well, I doubt I'll ever get the presidency,
in '08 anyway.


Obama compares rappers to Imus

FLORENCE, S.C. - Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama (news, bio, voting record) on Friday questioned the way some rappers talk about women in songs, saying the lyrics are similar to the derogatory language used by embattled radio host Don Imus.



=-=-=-

Here's another cool animal video.
Enjoy

Smart Dog and the Ball in the Pool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home