c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ya'll come back now, hear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was heading down to one of my facilities about 2 hours away to
fix a printer. Just as I finished up, I got a call about another
facility that’s about an hour further away. So I quickly jotted off
an email to my sweet wife telling her I wouldn’t be home as soon as
I thought I would. Later in the afternoon I called her and said,
“Did you ready my email this morning?” She said, “No, what did it
say?” I said, “I’m not coming home...” then I was distracted
driving or something. I could tell she was smiling as she said,
“Ever?”

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

I think it's every mommy's worst nightmare - kids cutting their
hair! I have two comments on little girls cutting hair. We were at
grandmas - my oldest daughter was about 4 & her cousin, about 3.
They were playing and found some scissors. He asked her (very
nicely) if she would cut his hair & she obliged. Needless-to-say,
my sister was NOT impressed - spanked both kids. My daughter
thought she was doing a good thing because her cousin asked her to
do this but it didn't go over so well. My sister-in-law is a
hairdresser and works out of her home. She & my brother have 2
girls. Their oldest daughter had longer hair with beautiful natural
curls. When mommy wasn't looking one evening & while daddy was at
work, Deandra cut her curls off. Mommy was very upset & sent her to
her room for the night. The next morning, she peeked out of her
bedroom door to ask mommy if she could come out yet. It wasn't
until she was getting the girls ready for church that morning that
she realized the youngests' hair had been cut as well. It was not a
good time for mommy. She fixed the girls hair before church. They
live in another province but I hear the hair has grown in, some.
Paulette D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home