c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Chest Hair Jumper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s one of those days I can’t think of a thing to write. I asked
my sweet wife if anything funny happened, and she couldn’t think of
anything. Then I asked the boys, and they couldn’t come up with
anything either. So I went upstairs to lie on my bed when son #2
came running up and said, “I know what was funny today dad!”
“What?” I said. “Your face!” Oh, wonderful.

My sweet wife grinned and said, “Well, it’s not much but son #3
came downstairs while I was doing laundry and asked, ‘Mom, how does
dad cut his nose hairs?’”. She said to son #3, “Have you been
playing with dad’s beard trimming set?” He replied, “How did you
know?” Then he said, “Look mom, I’m getting hair on my chest.”

Sure, you are...

Hopefully something funny will happen tomorrow.

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Some long jokes today. But, make sure you read all the way
trough the 3rd joke before going to the blog site to see the
picture. I’m not sure it’s appropriate for younger children...


=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Nope, nada, zip, zilch.

=-=-=-

I had to think of people that would actually enjoy this twisted,
perverted type of email. Strangely enough, your name came to mind.
Feel free to pass it on to other similarly twisted acquaintances
of yours.

A friend of mine who is a former Police officer sent this to me. It
is not for the faint of heart. If you have a weak stomach, then
don't look at the attachment, .... it is a picture of the demise of
a suicide jumper. Taken shortly after he landed, it shows him with his insides now
on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home