c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Just a second, I'm looking in the mirror

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, July 11, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Sunday was the first Sunday of the month, and interview time for the boys. When it was son #3’s turn, we talked for awhile. We were lying on my bed and just talking, and out of the blue I asked him if he had a girl friend. To my surprise he said, “Yup!” “Oh,” I said, “What’s her name?” He told me. Then I jokingly said, “Have you guys been smooching?” It was like I told a good joke. Through his laughs he said, “Yeah, right dad.” Then I asked a little more seriously, “have you held hands?”. He got this serious look in his eyes and said, “Yuck dad! She’s a girl!”

A few days before that, he was working with my sweet wife, trying to figure out who to invite to his birthday/swimming party. He had all of the boys pegged easily, but was having trouble with the girls. “Mom,” he said, “I’d like to invite Kaitlyn, but if I do then I can’t invite Magen.” “Why not?” My sweet wife answered. “Because they’ll fight over me.”

Vain vain vain...

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Marty, you asked if one should have health issues resolved in a
facility that one worked in.....HECK NO, .not if it's that small,
cause my luck, they would sell tickets and popcorn and have stadium
seating...for the main attraction!!!! hahha
debi s.

PS..about you not putting the "s" on the blog site......twas easy
to find..all one had to do was scroll to the top of your ezine, and
it also had the addy there..that is what I did..and no problems
mate!!!
debi s.


>We've had to shave son #2's hair 3 different times for that! Can
>you imagine having a little girl cut her hair?

This "little girl" did just that at age 3! My mom and dad nearly
had a fit.
Carol W

[So, have you ever shaved your head as an adult? Now that would be
strange.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home