c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Little Boy kisses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, January 20, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other day my sweet wife was goofing around with son #4. She was
giving him kisses all over his face.

He kept trying to stop her and said, “Mom! If you kiss me too much
you’re going to turn me into a girl!”

Where’d he get that one?

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Ahhhhhhh Marty.. I knew you made the President's Day remark
wrong..but I was just being kind and not mentioning it.. Give him a
break people.. the poor guy has a house full of boys..and a sweet
wife..and not a daughter one to keep him in line and tell him how
it is....(or is that what to do?) hahahaha
debi in ky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home