c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, November 22, 2004

But I like Macaroni and Cheese!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, November 22, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I had to call in sick. Then I
realized that I had a job interview that afternoon? Well, I drug
(dragged) myself into work and forced myself to go through the
interview anyway. Guess what, it’s a good thing I did. After a 2nd
interview, and then a 3rd interview, I got a job offer on Friday!

I’ll be working in the same hospital conglomerate, but in a
different division. It’s down town, and I’ll be doing 2nd level
technical support in an office with about 300 computers and 60
different doctor’s offices. I’ll pretty much be the only computer
dude there.

With my 2 years of “boot camp” answering phones, and what I’ve done
before, this should be pretty easy. Plus it comes with a few more
dollars in the paycheck. Now we can go from Mac-n-cheese to
hamburger helper!

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. Remember, to read ‘just the stories’ go to
http://martysjotd.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home