c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

HD Crash

******************************************************************
Welcome to: Marty's Joke of the Day

If you'd like to receive daily emails from us,
send a blank email to martysjotd-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
visit us at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/martysjotd

******************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, September 16, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok folks, we're flying by the seat of our pants here.
As you can tell, I haven't done an issue since Monday. Our hard
drive finally crashed and burned. No problem, I'll buy a new hard
drive and use the backup from July. It wasn't that long ago. I
started the restore and when to choir practice on Wednesday. Son
#4 thought it would be cool to use the computer while I was gone,
so he got on to play pinball. And deleted my restore file. So,
I've lost everything. *sigh* I guess it's not that bad. At least
I don't live in the South East US right now.

Let's see, what else has happened. We sprayed for spiders, and
had to put zippy and speedy the turtles in a tub outside for a
couple of hours. Only the tub wasn't big enough, and zippy used
speedy as an escape route. She's still MIA. I told son #2 that
drinking milk while he had a broken arm was good for healing.
We can't keep the house stocked enough. Let's see, we lost the
cell phone at the state fair, and I don't have a spell checker
for today's issue. No, don't go looking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home