c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pick a card, any card!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Son #4, and his 1-year-old-than-he-is cousin haven’t always gotten
along together. They used to fight like cats and dogs. They fought
mostly over toy cars and trucks, which resulted in a lot of pushing
and shoving. But, it seems they’ve outgrown their differences. The
other day when my sweet wife took son #4 over to his cousins to
play, they played for hours and hours with no problems. Then, when
my sweet wife went to pick him up, son #4’s cousin said, “No! He
can’t go” and slammed the door shut on my sweet wife.


Yesterday because it was president’s day, all of the kids had the
day off. They ended up back over at their cousin’s house. This
time, when my sweet wife walked into the room, she saw son #4
waving his arms wildly saying, “Abracadabra!” really loud. She
asked him what he was doing. He said, “If I do magic, you won’t be
able to see me, and I won’t have to go home!”

Yeah, that always works.

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home