c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Old Friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, December 02, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a church Christmas party last night up the canyon in large
building. It was a potluck, and Santa even came. It was Wednesday,
and our choir concert is Saturday, so I had to leave before Santa
got there. But my sweet wife said when the little kids were doing
their Christmas play, Santa came to the side glass door. I guess he
was supposed to open the door and say “HO HO HO! Merry Christmas”,
only the door was locked. He started pounding on the door, and
someone finally let him in. When son #4 saw him walk in the door,
he threw up his arms and said, “SANTA! IT’S ME!!! And ran over to
him and hugged his leg and wouldn’t let go.”

Good thing he didn’t connect like he did to me the other day.
*fwew*

Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

[...and now I can start using some of the Christmas jokes I've been
saving!]

tell me that Grandmother still gets run over by a reindeer!
~Jill M.

[Sure Jill, just check out our last joke today. Music and
everything!]

4 kids and no swearing? I don't believe it for a second!
~Jexebel

[There certainly won’t be now, with that darn (yes, I said darn) $5
penalty hanging over my head!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home