c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Lunch anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday, December 06, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I started my new job at the same company today. It was pretty
interesting. Pretty much the same type of stuff I was going back at
the big credit card company before they laid 1200 people off. So I
think I should be able to fit in there nicely. But it was a little
strange to see the kids wake up and get ready for school. I used to
leave at 6 AM, but now I leave about 7:20 and I have to share the
bathroom and kitchen table with them. I guess it's not all bad.

The other day, my sweet wife said when just she and son #4 were
home, that she started to make lunch. There was some chicken left
over and she said, "Do you want some chicken for lunch?" He said,
"No" She said, "What do you want then?" He replied, "I want a
peanut butter sandwich"

So she made both the chicken and the peanut butter sandwich. When
they sat down to eat, son #4 said, "I have a dee-uh [idea]. Let's
share your chicken." She said, "Then can I have some of your
sandwich?"

He said, "No"

Enjoy today's Jokes!
Marty

p.s. It seems that YahooGroups was put on a Spam list sometime last
week. They were on it for at least 48 hours. This Spam list shut
down all YahooGroups mail to servers that subscribe to the Spam
list, so if you missed any issues last week, check them out at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/martysjotd or at
http://martysjotd.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home