c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

11/15 - Brother Confusion

21/33 = 64%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s amazing what kids will say. I think Bill Cosby and Art
Linkletter
said, “Kids say the darndest things.”

We have a rule in our house that the kids can’t go in to mom and
dads room, flop down on the bed, and watch TV. (Besides, they have
time limits on the family TV, and earn time using the Time Scout)
The other day son #4 came running out to my sweet wife and said,
“Son’s #1, #2, and #3 are in your room watching TV!” As my sweet
wife took off down the hall to shoo them out, he said, “But mom,
don’t yell at son #1.” She stopped and said, “Why not?” He said in
a low voice, “Because he’s my brother.” With a surprised look she
said, “Oh, what about sons #2 and #3?” He replied, “Son #2 is son
#3’s brother and son #3 is son #2’s brother.”

Oh, (sorta) like one big happy family ‘eh?

For those of you who get this as email...
Enjoy today’s Jokes!
Marty

p.s. The first joke on our email list today, kinda reminds me of Old
Melvin Dummar. The guy who really wasn’t lying about the Howard Hughes will.

=-=-=-
Reader Comment Section:

Just wanted you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you
and your son going through the radiation treatment. Really enjoy
the emails. Thanks and God bless.
~Cathy D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home