c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

2/5 - Misheard...

Sorry, I've got a test I've been studying for, for days...

Found this one courtesy of my #1 mom.
Funny what can happen when people don't listen close enough.

Enjoy
Marty

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger LACY said…

    Ya I totally stole that glenn beck from your blog, loved it. I am a blog stealer. Ha.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger LACY said…

    PS I let Carl decorate that room!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home