c

Marty's Joke of the Day

Marty's Joke of the day is an internet column that I've written for more than 5 years.
I tell humorous stories about my "sweet wife" and raising our 4 young sons, named #1, #2, #3, and #4.
After 5 years of story telling, in August of 2005, doctors found a brain tumor in son #4.
Our focus here has changed little as we still try to find humor in our lives.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

12/8 - Who says FedEx isn't smart?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, December 08, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, just a quick note today. It's Christmas time, and sometimes we have things shipped to our house. Well, check out this little photo that my sweet wife snapped with her camera phone yesterday.



It's a picture of a package, 'hidden' under our doormat!

Who says FedEx guys aren't smart! He was either trying to a) hide if from a robber, or b) make sure we noticed it when we got home. Smart Feller's 'eh?

Life is good.
Enjoy the picture

Marty

p.s. My sweet wife and I got up on this snowy Saturday really early, to go wait in line for a Glenn Beck book signing at our local book store. We got a few extra books and put them on eBay. (We're also donating 10% of the final price to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.) Check out the listings, these auctions start at just 1¢!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    FedEx IS smart. They put a box, larger than the one in your picture, between our doors... sort of. They actually propped open our screen door wide open with it. And balanced our welcome mat on top. I think if I spent all of my time with boxes, i might start doing things like that too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home